management, restructuring and turnaround
Enercor is the international management, restructuring and turnaround consultancy specializing in troubled, distressed or poorly performing companies
who we are
- The international management, restructuring and turnaround boutique consultancy.
- Specialize in troubled, distressed or poorly performing international corporate assets that require deep restructuring, turnaround, interim management and redundancies.
- Have successful history of managing, restructuring, and taking out of troubles distressed multinational companies in various sectors with US$50M to US$1B+ revenues (with equal or larger debts) and ranging from 120 to 9.9K employees.
- We are extremely practical, efficient and result-oriented
- Based in London (HQ) with branches in Madrid, Hong Kong and Almaty.
International professional team with 30-years experience in distressed & special situations. HQ is in London, UK
More than 30 big international projects completed
Network of 100+ professionals with different backgrounds and knowledge
Our international leadership team consists only of highly experiences corporate management professionals with C-level experience.
We know all areas of corporate performance such as management, finance, operation, sales, production, business development, investor relations, HR and others, previously running companies with up to US$4B of sales and up to 15K employees
Since its foundation the Company has gained deep expertise in
Turnkey Corporate Restructuring & Turnaround
Enercor has vast international and cross-border experience and is prepared to run projects in almost any country of the world.
Enercor has unique and flexible set-up allowing to successfully and professionally manage diverse and sometimes very complicated international projects in various industries and geographies
Selected International Projects
Watch our selected projects
Major Tire Holding
Netherlands and EEC
Belgium, France, Germany, Israel, Korea, China, HK, India, US, Japan
Major Aviation Design Center
France and Europe