Ceo & founder
Alexey Shavrov has years of experience managing large and diverse portfolios of assets as CEO or C-level executive/Board member of several major international companies overseeing revenues of up to $4B and up to 15K employees.
Years of Experience
Alexey Shavrov has a proven executive management, turnaround & restructuring track record of over 30 years. As part of his career, he has held number of CEO and C-level positions and completed numerous successful restructuring projects in various parts of the world and across a vast number of industries.
Previously he held the positions of:
- CEO of Titan, the international major automotive communications solutions supplier.
- Vice-President, Head of High Technologies of SISTEMA, one of the largest public companies in the world. Managing sectoral performance worldwide, Mr. Shavrov also served as an interim CEO of SITRONICS-large microelectronics and IT solutions supplier.
- Managing Director, Head of Asset Management of A1 Investments, where Mr. Shavrov has been supervising daily management of all numerous group companies worldwide. He has also realized several restructuring and turnaround projects, such as restructuring of the Netherlands headquartered tire giant Amtel-Vredestein N.V.
- CEO of Kaskol, completing restructuring of this largest private Aerospace, Aviation and Airlines investor with assets in Energy, Banking, and other sectors.
- As part his vast experience in restructuring Alexey Shavrov has also been CEO of one of major alcohol producer and distributor as well as Vice-President of major heavy machinery and nuclear EPC contractor with revenues over $1B.
- Mr. Shavrov has gained his 10 years’ experience in multinational companies successfully developing operations of EBS Group as Country Manager of one the Swiss subsidiaries as well as being Head of Division of Cargill Inc. (USA).
Alexey has extensive connections in the worldwide business community that include the US, India, China & HK, South Korea, the UK, and number of other countries. He is a frequent speaker at business events and has also been interviewed by many international media outlets. Mr. Shavrov is a lecturer on Business Leadership and Corporate Sustainability subjects in several Universities as well as member of several non-executive associations in the UK.
Having dual UK and EU citizenship, Alexey Shavrov holds M.Sc. in Economics degree and is fluent in English, French and Russian.
In his free time, he loves art and theatre and enjoys piloting helicopters long distance as well as holding professional degrees in swimming, water polo and boat racing sports.